INFANT (6 months – 18 months)
- $42.50 / day Full Time (attending 4/5 days/week)
- $44.50 / day Part Time (attending 3 or less days/week)
TODDLER (19 months – 36 months)
- $39.25 / day Full Time (attending 4/5 days/week)
- $41.25 / day Part Time (attending 3 or less days/week)
3-5 YEAR OLD (3 years– Kindergarten)
- $36.00 / day Full Time (attending 4/5 days/week)
- $38.00 / day Part Time (attending less than 3 or less days/week)
- $25.00 / half day (8:30 am – 1:30pm depending on availability)
- $16.00 / day School Days
- $36.00 / day School Closure Days (attending 4 – 5 days/week)
- $38.00 / day School Closure Days (attending 3 or less days/week)
OUT OF SCHOOL PROGRAM (Grade 1 – 12 years)
- $14.00 / day School Days
- $32.75 / day School Closure Days + Activity Fees
- $25 Registration Fee for all children
- $105 / month
*Families with more than one child in regular day care receive 15% discount off lowest child’s fees. Discounts do not apply to our pre-school programs.
*Parents who fail to pick up their child by 5:30pm,will be charged a late fee of $1.00 / minute payable directly to the staff on duty.
*All fees are payable by the first of the month, if required payment plans can be arranged. Bills not paid in full by the 15th will be subjected to a late fee of $100.
* There is no fee reduction for sick days.
Childcare Fee Reduction Initiative – All children enrolled in the Infant and Toddler and 3-5 year old programs will receive a reduction in their monthly fees based on their child’s enrollment and the amount set by the government. Fulltime children in the Infant and Toddler program will receive $350.00 off their bill per month and fulltime children in the 3-5 year old program will receive $100.00 off their bill. Part time children will receive a pro-rated amount off their bill each month.
Affordable Childcare Benefit
Subsidized services are available to eligible families. If you are unsure if you would qualify for full or partial coverage you can call 1-888-338-6622 or go online to www.2.gov.bc.ca and fill out an application. Parents who are eligible for subsidy assistance must fill out the required paperwork and submit to the Ministry of Family & Children before enrolling your child at the centre. Parents will be responsible to pay all fees while waiting for approval, once subsidy is received the society will reimburse parents. If the subsidized rate does not match our rates, it is the parent’s responsibility to pay the difference of the fee by the 1st of each month before service is provided.